Oregon Scientific AW129 Wireless BBQ Thermometer With LCD Display
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Take the guesswork out of grilling using the Oregon Scientific AW129 wireless BBQ thermometer. Ideal for busy cooks, the Oregon Scientific wireless BBQ thermometer uses a wireless temperature probe to relay the meat's internal temperature to a programmable thermostat console. You can program the meat type and desired doneness on the console, then the Oregon Scientific thermometer alerts you when the meat is ready, almost ready, and overcooked.
Choose between 8 different meat entrees, the Oregon Scientific AW129 BBQ thermometer knows the cooking temperatures for beef, chicken, hamburger, and other meats.
The Oregon Scientific AW129 wireless thermometer lets you specify your preferred doneness with the choices rare, medium rare, medium, or well done.
For convenience, the Oregon Scientific AW129 thermometer comes with a belt clip / table stand to station the programmable thermostat console closeby.
The Oregon Scientific wireless thermometer comes with AA and AAA batteries so you can start grilling out of the box.
- Model: AW129
- UPC: 734811300676
- Product Type: Wireless BBQ Thermometer
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.40" x W: 11.00" x H: 3.40"
- Product Weight: 0.90 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Senses temperature in grilled meat and issues alert when meat has reached desired temperature
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Components: LCD display, remote wireless probe, detachable belt clip/table stand,
- Construction: Plastic
- Compatible With: Beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, and fish
- Bright LCD display lets you see all the settings
- Choose the desired doneness and the thermometer does the rest: rare, medium rare, medium, or well done
- Comes with a detachable belt clip to keep console closeby
- Option to get a verbal reminder when meat is ready, nearly ready, overcooked, or out-of-range
- Programmable thermometer removes the guesswork from grilling meats
- Wireless temperature probe stays in the meat, while the programmable console stays inside