Bio Flame Avante Bio-Ethanol Fireplace with Ash and Soot-Free Operation
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Please Note: This unit features an instant rebate that cannot be combined with any other offers or discount codes.The Bio Flame Avante bio-ethanol fireplace is perfect for those who are interested in clean, safe and environmentally friendly heating options. Ethanol fuel is predominantly derived from renewable sources, including sugar cane, potatoes and beetroot. The Avante bio-ethanol fireplace uses a smokeless and odorless burning agent -- ethanol fuel is processed and refined with clean additives. Each ethanol fireplace comes complete with a 13 inch burner.
Performs Ash and Soot-Free
The Bio Flame Avante bio-ethanol fireplace does not need clean-up after use and performs ash and soot-free.
No Maintenance Required
The Avante ethanol fireplace eliminates any annual maintenance procedures by excluding gaslines and venting components from the design.
Maximum Fuel Efficiency
This bio-ethanol fireplace features a refined burner construction to achieve maximum fuel efficiency and has, in many cases, proved to last 60% longer than competitors' burn times.
No Permanent or Expensive Connections
The Avante does not require chimneys, venting, flutes or any other permanent or expensive connections.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: Avante
- Product Type: Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.60" x W: 33.40" x H: 23.80"
- Product Weight: 40.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Designed to be a clean, safe, and environmentally friendly heating option
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Gel
- Coverage Area: 600 square feet
- Heating Capacity: 13000 BTUs
- Room Size: 600 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Wall Mount
- Usage: Indoor
- Mantel Width: 33.4 inches
- Product Finish: Black , Silver
- Product Construction: Stainless Steel
- Requires Venting: No
- A gallon of Bio Flame fuel will last up to 25 hours of use
- Capable of heating an area of up to 600 square feet because it features a thermal output of 13,000 BTU
- Ethanol is refined with clean additives to eliminate smoke, odor and soot when the fuel undergoes combustion
- Great for a variety of spaces such as apartments, houses, bars, restaurants and offices
- The only end results of the combustion of ethanol are heat, steam and carbon dioxide
- Through the fermentation of sugars using natural goods such as sugar cane, corn, beets and potatoes, ethanol is produced from renewable sources