HealthMate Plus Jr. Black Air Purifier with 99.97% Efficiency
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Austin Air Purifier HealthMate Jr Plus Black (HM-200+) home air purifiers are a ''souped-up'' version of the HealthMate Jr. While Plus systems have the same HEPA filter, the adsorption media has potassium iodide (KI) added to the activated carbon-zeolite mix. This 6-pounds of media allows the air purifier to address the needs of people suffering from MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) in addition to addressing the symptoms of allergy and asthma sufferers.
The Healthmate Junior Plus (Black) is a model similar to the Healthmate Plus and just as powerful. However, this air purifier is of smaller stature and only weighs 18 pounds. The purifier contains 6.5 pounds of a mixture of compounds that can catch all chemicals and odors. This mixture includes active carbon, zeolite and potassium iodide. This type of filter is ideal for customers who are sensitive to chemicals since it is able to wipe out these chemicals in the contaminated air. The Healthmate Junior Plus is able to clean air in a room up to 700 square feet and is equipped with the same efficient and safe motor as the Healthmate Plus.
Please Note:All Austin Air products are excluded from any discount or promotional codes.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AU-HealthMatePlusJR-BLK
- UPC: 769100217069
- Product Type: HEPA Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 11.00" x H: 16.50"
- Product Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Purifies the air in rooms and areas up to 700 square feet
- Warranty: 5 years
- Coverage Area: 700
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Particle Filter , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 200 CFM
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Smoke
- Watts: 80 watts
- Noise Level: 64 dB, 64 db
- Housing Material: Steel
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 5 years
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 5 years
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Particle Filter: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Economical to run with a low 80 watt power consumption at highest setting - same as running a houselight
- Extra Long 5 Year Warranty
- This air purifiers motor is quiet at low fan speed, which makes it much easier to live with in the bedroom at night.