- Q & A
The HealthMate Plus from Austin Air uses less energy than standard air purifiers - only 135 watts, to be exact. In addition, the home air purifier only requires a major filter change every five years, making the annual maintanence cost lower than most of the other brands on the market.
Medical-Grade HEPA Filter
The air purifier features a medical-grade HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of particles up to 0.3 microns large, which includes pet dander, pollen and dust mites.
Plus Series Model
As a model of the Plus series by Austin Air, the HealthMate Plus HEPA air purifier easily removes heavy smoke, odors and chemicals, making the unit perfect for chemically sensitive places, such as homes with new carpet and nail salons.
Austin Air's HealthMate Plus home purifier features 4 filters to eliminate almost all airborne particles, small and large alike.
Please Note:All Austin Air products are excluded from any discount or promotional codes.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AU-HealthMatePlus
- Product Type: HEPA Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.50" x W: 14.50" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 45.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Varies
- Application: Ideal for purifying the air in rooms and areas up to 1500 square feet
- Warranty: 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Coverage Area: 1500
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Particle Filter , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 400 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke
- Watts: 135 watts
- Amps: 1.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 66 dB, 66 db
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Housing Material: Steel
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- HEPA Filter Size: 60 square feet
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 5 years
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 5 years
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Particle Filter: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 15 pounds of activated carbon impregnated with zeolite and potassium iodide add extra protection from chemicals and odors
- Bottom plate can easily be removed when the time comes to change filters
- Centrifugal fan provides a higher efficiency when it comes to removing airborne pollutants
- Motor is mounted on shock absorbers to prevent housing vibrations
- Permanent split capacitor motor lasts for a long time and ensures years of worry-free use
- Set of casters make portability easy