Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier With Perforated Steel Housing
- Offers 1,500 Sq. Ft. Coverage and aCarbon-Zeolite Filter that Produces Medical-Grade Oxygen
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Austin Air HealthMate uses a centrifugal fan for a higher efficiency when it comes to removing airborne pollutants. The fan offers three different speeds for customized purification settings.
The HealthMate is made entirely out of steel, which prevents plastic off-gassing and emissions and guarantees a longer life for your air purifier.
This home purifier features a large particle pre-filter and a medium particle pre-filter to capture the larger airborne contaminants and to give your other, more expensive filters a longer filter life.
At its lowest speed, the HealthMate air purifier by Austin Air only operates at 50 dB - that's about as low as a loud whisper!
Carbon-Zeolite Mix Filter
Austin Air's Healthmate home purifier offers a unique blend of carbon and zeolite, which eliminates odors and gases such as nitrogen while producing medical-grade oxygen!
Please Note:All Austin Air products are excluded from any discount or promotional codes.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AU-HealthMate
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.50" x W: 14.50" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 45.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Purifies the air in rooms and areas up to 1,500 square feet
- Coverage Area: 1500
- Warranty: 5-year manufacturer's warranty that includes parts and labor
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Particle Filter , Pre-Filter
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Air Flow: 400 CFM
- Watts: 135 watts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Smoke
- Amps: 1.3 amps
- Noise Level: 66 dB, 66 db
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Housing Material: Steel
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 5 years
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 5 years
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Particle Filter: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 360-degree intake system cleans a larger area
- 4 colors provide a variety of choices
- CSA, UL and CE approved for safety and quality!
- Energy-saver - the unit doesn't even use as much energy as a standard computer!
- Motor is quiet at low fan speed
- Non-toxic baked-on powder coat keeps the air purifier sturdy and durable for years
Customers Also Viewed
from Boonton, NJ
from Coarsegold, CA
from New Park, PA