Grindmaster AT-AP AT Series Airpot Automatic Coffee Maker with Hot Water Faucet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Adjustable Brew Volume
The Grindmaster AT-AP AT Series airpot automatic coffee maker features a brew volume that can be adjusted from 24 oz. (0.7L) up to 75 oz (2.2L).
The AT-AP AT Series airpot automatic coffee maker is equipped with a pourover feature that allows that brewer to be used in locations without water connections.
Hot Water Faucet
A hot water faucet is included that is perfect for hot chocolate, tea and other hot beverages. Also, drawing water from the faucet doesn't affect the brew volume.
Lighted Switches, Water Hot Light
This automatic coffee maker features lighted switches that are visible from a long distance when energized. The green water hot light signifies that the brewer has reached optimum brewing temperature.
Water Quick Disconnect
The AT-AP AT Series comes with a water tank electric quick disconnect to allow faster service.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AT-AP
- Product Type: AT Series Airpot Automatic Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.50" x W: 8.50" x H: 24.00"
- Product Weight: 29.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for commercial settings including restaurants, hotels and cafes
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1780 watts, 1780 watts
- Brewing Capacity: gal/hr, 9 cups per cycle
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Direct Water Line: Yes
- Heat Exchange System: No
- Keep Warm Function: No
- Carafes Included: No
- Airpot Compatible: Yes
- Airpot(s) Included: No
- Hot Water Spout: Yes
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Filter Type: Paper
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- A hot water faucet allows the creation of a variety of hot beverages such as hot cocoa and tea
- A plastic brew basket is included for optimal performance
- A water tank drain makes it easier to empty the tank for transport or service
- Start brewing at the touch of a button with the momentary contact brew start switch
- The brew rails are adjustable so that all commercial 64 oz. (1.9L) brew baskets can fit
- The water tank electrical quick disconnect allows for faster servicing