Austin Springs AS-WH-R Whole House Replacement Filter
- Offers two stages of filtration
- Removes 97% of chlorine
- Removes harmful contaminants
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Austin Springs AS-WH-R whole house replacement filter keeps your whole house water filtering system in superior operating condition.
The Austin Springs AS-WH-R whole house replacement filter includes a Copper/Zinc media and crushed mineral stone to reduce chlorine by 97%, water soluble heavy metals, bacteria, and algae.
Activated Carbon Filter
With Activated Carbon media this Austin Springs AS-WH-R whole house replacement filter reduces the presence of herbicides, pesticides, and other chemical compounds.
This Austin Springs AS-WH-R whole house replacement filter is NSF certified to be effective and remove 97% of chlorine. It's highly rated to be an effective source of cleaner tap water.
Purifies Every Tap
Every tap in the house benefits from the Austin Springs AS-WH-R whole house replacement filter. Made to keep your Austin Springs AS-WH whole house water filtering system working properly, it's a necessary accessory.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AS-WH-R
- UPC: 816749011005
- Product Type: Whole House Replacement Filter
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 10.00" x H: 48.00"
- Product Weight: 34.00 lbs.
- Application: Replacement tank filter for the Austin Springs AS-SH whole house water filtering system
- Certifications: NSF
- Purification Technology: Copper, Zinc, and Activated Carbon
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Chlorine , Heavy Metals , Bacteria , Pesticides , VOCs , Herbicides , Rust
- Installation Location: Water Piping System (Whole House)
- Copper/Zinc media and crushed mineral stone reduces heavy metals
- Full system is NSF certified for effective filtration
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria and algae
- Provides filtration for 97% of chlorine
- Reduces harmful VOC's
- Reduces the presence of peticides, herbicides, rust, and sediment