Austin Springs AS-SH Small Shower Filter
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin and lungs
- Improves the look and feel of skin and hair
- Preserves hair color
- Read More...
Benefit from superior shower filtration with the Austin Springs AS-SH small shower filter. It effectively removes water impurities for great results.
Using the Austin Springs AS-SH small shower filter saves up to 2,500 gallons of water per year. It's designed to be eco-friendly and preserve the dangerously low water supply.
With the KDF-55 Copper/Zinc water filter, this Austin Springs AS-SH small shower filter effectively reduces the presence of chlorine by over 90%, eliminates odors and helps remove synthetic chemicals.
Keeps Shower Cleaner
By reducing the hard water, you also keep shower surfaces cleaner. With the Austin Springs AS-SH small shower filter there is less hard water build up and lime scale.
Great for Hair and Skin
Keep hair and skin feeling soft and luxurious. By reducing chlorine levels and synthetic chemicals, this Austin Springs small shower filter helps preserve hair color and keeps skin and hair in better condition.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AS-SH
- UPC: 816749010893
- Product Type: Small Shower Filter
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.00" x W: 3.50" x H: 6.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Application: Filters impurities from shower water
- Warranty: , 1 year
- Certifications: NSF , ANSI
- Construction: Metal , Plastic
- Contaminates Removed/Reduced: Chloramines , Synthetic Chemicals , Chlorine , Odors
- Disposable: No
- Filter Media Type: KDF-55 (Copper-Zinc)
- Filter Life: 6 mo. or 10,000 gallons of water
- Replacement Cartridge Type: Shower replacement filter
- Includes Extension Arm: No
- Massage Option: No
- 2.0 GPM flow rate and upflow is effective and conservative
- Easy to install and replace
- Includes an environmentally friendly showerhead
- Long filter life of 6 mo. or 10,000 gallons
- Saves over 2,500 gallons of water per year
- Zinc and copper filtration reduces the presence of chlorine