Austin Springs AS-SH-P Premium Shower Filter with Long Filter Life
- Easy to install, replace, and maintain
- Improves the look and feel of skin and hair
- Reduces chlorine by over 90%
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Austin Springs AS-SH-P premium shower filter provides ample water filtration with exceptional results for a better overall shower experience.
Eliminate common water irritants with the Austin Springs AS-SH-P premium shower filter. It reduces the amount of chlorine in your shower water by over 90%.
Money Saving GPM
2.0 GPM flow rate, your water usage decreases by up to 2,500 gallons per year. That's why this Austin Springs premium shower filter is such a great money saver.
Long Filter Life
With a life span of up to 6 months or 10,000 gallons of water, this Austin Springs AS-SH-P premium shower filter lasts and lasts. Enjoy lengthy filtration before a replacement cartridge is needed.
Easy to Install
This Austin Springs premium shower filter is easy to install, replace, and maintain. Enjoying a fresh, clean shower experience is simple with this filter design.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AS-SH-P
- UPC: 816749010916
- Product Type: Shower Filter
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.50" x W: 3.50" x H: 9.00"
- Product Weight: 3.00 lbs.
- Application: Filters chlorine and odors from shower water
- Warranty: , 1 year
- Certifications: NSF , ANSI
- Construction: Metal , Plastic
- Contaminates Removed/Reduced: Chloramines , Synthetic Chemicals , Chlorine , Hydrogen Sulfide , Radon , Odors
- Disposable: Yes
- Filter Media Type: Carbon , KDF-55 (Copper-Zinc)
- Filter Life: 6 mo. or 10,000 gallons of water
- Replacement Cartridge Type: Premium replacement filter
- Includes Extension Arm: No
- Massage Option: No
- Eliminates unpleasant shower water odor
- Great for hair and skin and helps extend the life of shampoo etc...
- Great water saver reducing use by 2,500 gallon per year
- Helps preserve color treatments
- Offers an inline design and a 2.0 GPM flow rate for best results
- Zinc and copper media filters provide a cleaner expereince