Elektra ART-SXC Micro Casa Semiautomatica Espresso Machine
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Twist Knob-Controlled Steam Valve
The Elektra ART-SXC espresso machine comes with a twist knob-controlled steam valve that allows quick turn ons and offs.
Durable Brass Boiler
The ART-SXC espresso maker includes a durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk.
This espresso machine only requires the attachment of the steam wand during assembly.
Extracts the Most Flavorful Espresso Beverages
The ART-SXC features a heat exchanger system that provides the proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: ART-SXC
- UPC: 617375286337
- Product Type: Micro Casa Semiautomatica Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 10.00" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 28.60 lbs.
- Product Color: Chrome
- Application: Allows you to make exceptional espresso at home
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor , 1 year manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor
- Voltage: 110 volts, 110 volts
- Watts: 800 watts, 800 watts
- Commercial Use: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 67 oz liters
- Boiler Construction: Copper
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: Yes
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: Chrome
- Heat Exchanger System: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Comes with a 3 way solenoid valve that relieves pressure in the grouphead when espresso extraction is finished
- Features a top loading water basin that makes refills and continuous water deliveries easy
- Features a twist knob-controlled steam valve that allows quick turn ons and offs
- Includes a durable brass boiler that provides very steam for frothing milk
- Only requires the attachment of the steam wand during assembly
- Especially designed to make high quality espresso