Elektra ART-SX Micro Casa Semiautomatica Espresso Machine
- Features a Twist Knob-Controlled Steam Valve for Quick Turn Ons and Offs
- Read More...
Heat Exchanger System
The Elektra ART-SX espresso machine features a heat exchanger system that provides the proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages.
The only assembly required with the ART-SX espresso maker is the attachment of the steam wand.
Provides Very Dry Steam
This espresso machine comes complete with a durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk.
Twist Knob-Controlled Steam Valve
The ART-SX has a twist knob-controlled steam valve for quick turn ons and offs.
- Model: ART-SX
- Product Type: Micro Casa Semiautomatica Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 10.00" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 28.60 lbs.
- Product Color: Copper/Brass
- Application: Ideal for making professional quality espresso within your own home
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor , 1 year parts and labor
- Voltage: 110 volts, 110 volts
- Commercial Use: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 2 liters (67 ounces) liters
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: Brass
- Heat Exchanger System: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- A 3 way solenoid valve relieves pressure in the grouphead when espresso extraction is complete
- Comes complete with a durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk
- Comes complete with a top-loading water basin for easy refill and continuous water delivery
- Features a heat exchanger system that provides the proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages
- The only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand
- Includes an automatic pressure/temperature regulator and an armour-plated, 800 watt heating element