Elektra ART-SX Micro Casa Semiautomatica Espresso Machine
- Minimal assembly required
- Stunning brass finish
- With auto pressure/temperature regulator
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is" but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
The Elektra ART-SX Micro Casa Semiautomatica espresso machine is a great, safe way to make espresso. It includes an automatic pressure/temperature regulator and an armour-plated, 800 watt heating element. The ART-SX espresso maker also comes complete with a top-loading water basin for easy refill and continuous water delivery. A 3 way solenoid valve is also featured to relieve pressure in the grouphead when espresso extraction is complete.
Heat Exchanger System
The Elektra ART-SX espresso machine features a heat exchanger system that provides the proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages.
The only assembly required with the ART-SX espresso maker is the attachment of the steam wand.
Provides Very Dry Steam
This espresso machine comes complete with a durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk.
Twist Knob-Controlled Steam Valve
The ART-SX has a twist knob-controlled steam valve for quick turn ons and offs.
- Model: ART-SX-BL
- UPC: 617375286320
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Semiautomatica Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 10.00" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 28.60 lbs.
- Product Color: Copper/Brass
- Application: Ideal for making professional quality espresso within your own home
- Warranty: 90-days
- Voltage: volts, 110 volts
- Commercial Use: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 2 liters (67 ounces) liters
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: Brass
- Heat Exchanger System: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- A 3 way solenoid valve relieves pressure in the grouphead when espresso extraction is complete
- Comes complete with a durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk
- Comes complete with a top-loading water basin for easy refill and continuous water delivery
- Features a heat exchanger system that provides the proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages
- Includes an automatic pressure/temperature regulator and an armour-plated, 800 watt heating element
- The only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?