Elektra ART-S1C Micro Casa Espresso Machine with 800 Watt Heating Element
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Elektra ART-S1C espresso machine doesn't disturb your environment because it makes minimal noise in the morning.
Spring-Position Operated Lever
The ART-S1C espresso maker features a spring in the piston that provides consistent pump pressure at each point from one pull to the next.
This espresso machine includes a beautiful chrome finish, wooden handles and a large brass eagle situated on the dome.
Water Level Sight Glass
The ART-S1C includes a water level sight glass that indicates the level of water in the boiler.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: ART-S1C
- UPC: 617375286306
- Product Type: Micro Casa Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 10.00" x H: 19.00"
- Product Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Chrome
- Application: Ideal for brewing espresso in your own home
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty , 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts, 110 volts
- Watts: 800 watts, 800 watts
- Commercial Use: No
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Filter Basket Size: 49-50 mm
- Thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable Pressurestat: No
- Finish: Chrome with wooden handles
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: approximately 61 ounces liters
- Direct Water Line:
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- An internal pressure regulator automatically regulates the temperature
- Doesn't disturb your environment because it makes minimal noise in the morning
- Features a built-in thermostat that prevents a meltdown if the machine is run without water
- Features a spring in the piston that provides consistent pump pressure at each point from one pull to the next
- Includes a durable brass boiler that provides exceptionally dry steam for creating micro foam
- Perfect for those who desire exceptional espresso
from Oakland, NJ