Elektra ART-S1 Micro Casa Espresso Machine
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Built-In Safety Thermostat
The Elektra ART-S1 espresso machine features a built-in safety thermostat that prevents a meltdown if the machine is run without water.
Internal Pressure Regulator
The ART-S1 espresso maker includes an internal pressure regulator that automatically regulates the temperature.
Minimal Assembly Required
With this espresso maker, the only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand.
The ART-S1 features a pressure gauge that shows the steam pressure in the boiler. When the needle is in the green zone, it is an optimal time to extract espresso.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: ART-S1
- UPC: 617375286290
- Product Type: Micro Casa Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 10.00" x H: 19.00"
- Product Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Chrome
- Application: Great for making homemade espresso
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts, 110 volts
- Watts: 800 watts, 800 watts
- Commercial Use: No
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Filter Basket Size: 49-50 mm
- Thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable Pressurestat: No
- Finish: Copper and brass with wooden handles
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: 61 ounce liters
- Direct Water Line:
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- A spring in the piston of the lever makes consistent pump pressure at each point from one pull to the next
- Comes with an internal pressure regulator that automatically regulates the temperature
- Features a beautiful copper and brass finish and a large, round, 10 inch diameter base
- Includes a built-in safety thermostat that prevents a meltdown if the machine is run without water
- The only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand
- A lever espresso machine that makes minimal noise in the morning