- Q & A
The Aura ARMW-2215235S 22 inch 235 volt commercial infrared heater is an ideal solution to warm your favorite area on cool days. It provides instant heat to enhance your favorite outdoor activities. The ARMW-2215235S Aura 22 inch 235 volt commercial infrared heater is ideal for use in backyards, terraces, patios, balconies, gazebos, garages and screened-in rooms.
Reliable, Efficient and Effective
The Aura ARMW-2215235S 22 inch 235 volt commercial infrared heater features instant heat with a warm ambient glow. It is safe and odorless, instant and directional.
Durable and Weatherproof
The Aura ARMW-2215235S 22 inch 235 volt commercial infrared heater features stainless steel components and an extruded aircraft grade anodized aluminum body.
Convenient and Versatile
This commercial infrared heater features an adjustable steel wall mounting bracket and is virtually maintenance free.
The Aura ARMW-2215235S produces instant heat without a warm-up time.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: ARMW-2215235S
- Product Type: 22 Inch 235 Volt Commercial Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.00" x W: 21.50" x H: 4.00"
- Product Weight: 4.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Provides instant heat to people and objects in outdoor environments
- Warranty: 2 year warranty on primary fixture, 1 year warranty on emitter bulb
- Type: Space Heater
- Coverage Area: 250 square feet
- Voltage: 235 volts
- Watts: 2500 watts
- Amps: 6.4 amps
- Certifications: CE , ETL
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Tip Over Switch: No
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Always starts and doesn't blow away because it is a reliable heat source
- Costs approximately 18 cents an hour to operate- significantly less than natural gas or propane heater operation costs
- Doesn't need an initial warm up time -- produces heat instantly
- Features IP65 certification, ETL listing, CE, RoHS compliance for your safety
- Features no products of combustion and silent, odorless operation
- There's no need to store bulky propane gas bottles because this heater uses convenient electricity