- Q & A
Great for Commercial Applications
The Air Oasis AOInduct14D dual air purifier can be used in commercial applications such as hotels, restaurants and offices.
Two Purifying Technologies
The AOInduct14D dual air purifier uses nano nickel HCT PCO technology and germicidal UVC light to eliminate odors and quickly reduce contaminants.
Installs in Your HVAC System
This commercial air purifier ensures that the ductwork in commercial applications stay free of harmful contaminants such as mold because it installs in the HVAC system.
Covers Areas Evenly
The AOInduct14D allows areas to be covered more evenly due to ions being forced throughout the duct work and into each room with an air outlet.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AOInduct14D
- Product Type: 14 Inch Commercial Dual Induct Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 8.00" x H: 3.00"
- Product Weight: 6.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Induct system purifies the air in areas up to 8,000 square feet
- Warranty: 3 years
- Coverage Area: 8000
- Filter Type: PCO , UV
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Gases , Mold , VOCs
- Watts: watts, 60 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Requires HVAC System: Yes
- Requires Professional Installation: No
- Housing Material: Metal
- Fan/Motor Type: Nano nickel HCT PCO cell and UVC lamp
- HEPA Filter: No
- Activated Carbon Filter: No
- Ionizer: No
- Average Filter Life: AHPCO cell: 3 years
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: , N/A
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: No
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Allows areas to be covered more evenly due to ions being forced throughout the dust work and into each room with an air outlet
- Can be used in commercial applications where higher contaminants are known to exist and need to be reduced continuously
- Covers spaces up to 8000 square feet in size
- Ensures that the ductwork in commercial applications stay free of harmful contaminants such as mold because it installs in the HVAC system
- Features low maintenance and whisper quiet operation
- Used in HVAC blowers that are over 6500 CFM