- Q & A
The Air Oasis AO1000 apartment air purifier is constructed of artistic brushed aluminum so it complements your home decor.
No Filters to Wash or Replace
The AO1000 apartment air purifier features no filter to wash or replace and no messy plates or internal parts to scrub. In fact, the only maintenance required is the replacement of the nano HCT nickel cell every 3 years.
Virtually Silent and Saves Money
This apartment air purifier is virtually silent so it does not disturb your environment and operates on pennies to save you money.
Nano Nickel HCT PCO Technology
The AO1000 suppresses bacteria growth, mold growth, viruses and VOCs and reduces odors with its nano nickel catalyst.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AO1000
- UPC: 854663003010
- Product Type: 1000 Generation 3 Apartment Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 4.00" x H: 13.50"
- Product Weight: 6.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Purifies the air in rooms and areas up to 1,000 square feet
- Warranty: 3 years
- Coverage Area: 1000
- Filter Type: Ionizer
- Air Flow: 36 CFM
- Voltage: volts, 115 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Bacteria & Viruses , Gases , Mold , VOCs
- Watts: 40 watts, 40 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Housing Material: Metal
- HEPA Filter: No
- Activated Carbon Filter: No
- UV Sterilization: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Constructed of artistic brushed aluminum so it complements your home decor
- Especially made to keep odors and other harmful contaminants at bay
- Features a compact size that makes it convenient for travel
- Features no filter to wash or replace and no messy plates or internal parts to scrub
- Most useful in mid-sized areas up to 1000 square feet, such as bedrooms, living rooms, offices and apartments
- The only maintenance required is the replacement of the nano HCT nickel cell every 3 years