Pridiom AMD213HX 21,000 BTU Dual Zone Mini Split Air Conditioner with Eco-Friendly Refrigerant
- Q & A
Low Profile Design
The Pridiom AMD213HX dual mini split air conditioner features a low profile design and does not take up any floor space.
Automatic Swinging Louvers
The AMD213HX ductless mini split AC evenly distributes cool or warm air throughout your room with automatic swinging louvers.
No Ductwork Required
This mini split air conditioner only needs a small hole for the conduit to install, no ductwork is needed.
The AMD213HX incorporates R410a refrigerant to provide environmentally friendly cooling and heating solutions.
Please Note: All Pridiom ductless mini split air conditioners are an installed product and must be installed by a professional HVAC contractor.
- Model: AMD213HX
- Product Type: 21,000 BTU Dual Zone Mini Split Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.25" x W: 36.50" x H: 10.80"
- Product Weight: 31.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for cooling and heating up to 700 square feet
- Warranty: 3 years on parts; 5 years on compressor; 1 year limited labor
- Type: Split Air Conditioner
- Coverage Area: 700 square feet
- Heater: Yes
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Air Flow: 459 CFM
- Watts: 2450 watts
- Heating Capacity: 21000 BTUs
- Amps: 13 amps
- Cooling Capacity: 19500 BTUs
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Cooling Operating Temperature: 5°-131°F
- Noise Level: 42 dB
- Heating Operating Temperature: -4°-89°F
- Certifications: ETL
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 50.5 pints
- EER: 11.6
- Heat Pump: Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Refrigerant Type:
- Number of Indoor Units: 2
- Number of Outdoor Units: 1
- Number of Zones: 2
- Sound Level (Outdoor): 42 dB
- Automatic Restart: Yes
- SEER: 16.5
- Includes Remote Control: Yes
- For setting changes from across the room, comes complete with a wireless remote control
- No ductwork is needed for installation, only a small hole for the conduit
- Perfect for homes where ductwork is not desirable or feasible
- The compressor is located outside and the indoor unit's fan runs at a low speed for quiet operation
- The unit turns off whenever you want when you use the timer setting
- You can put the compressor in a hidden area outdoors or on the flat rooftop of a commercial building