Pridiom AMD183HX 18,000 BTU Dual Zone Mini Split Air Conditioner with Automatic Louvers
- Q & A
No Ductwork Required
The Pridiom AMD183HX dual zone mini split air conditioner only needs a small hole for the conduit to install, no ductwork is needed.
The AMD183HX ductless mini split AC operates quietly because the compressor is located outside and the indoor unit's fan runs at a low speed.
Wireless Remote Control
This split air conditioner comes complete with a wireless remote control that allows setting changes from across the room.
Advanced Inverter Technology
The AMD183HX uses advanced inverter technology to constantly adjust the output to maximize comfort and minimize energy costs.
Please Note: All Pridiom ductless mini split air conditioners are an installed product and must be installed by a professional HVAC contractor.
- Model: AMD183HX
- Product Type: 18,000 BTU Dual Zone Mini Split Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.25" x W: 31.10" x H: 10.20"
- Product Weight: 26.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for heating and cooling areas up to 600 square feet where ductwork isn't feasible
- Warranty: 3 years parts; 5 years compressor; 1 year limited labor
- Type: Split Air Conditioner
- Coverage Area: 600 square feet
- Heater: Yes
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Air Flow: 353 CFM
- Watts: 2430 watts
- Heating Capacity: 18000 BTUs
- Cooling Capacity: 17000 BTUs
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Cooling Operating Temperature: 5°-131°F
- Noise Level: 42 dB
- Heating Operating Temperature: -4°-89°F
- Certifications: ETL
- EER: 11.9
- Heat Pump: Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Refrigerant Type:
- Number of Indoor Units: 2
- Number of Outdoor Units: 1
- Number of Zones: 2
- Sound Level (Outdoor): 57 dB
- Automatic Restart: Yes
- SEER: 15.5
- Includes Remote Control: Yes
- A great solution for houses where ductwork isn't feasible or desirable
- Easy to install -- simply need a small hole for the conduit and no ductwork is required
- Features a timer setting that turns the unit off whenever you want
- Incorporates R410a refrigerant into its heating and cooling solutions because it is environmentally friendly
- Only cools or heats spaces where people are present to help conserve energy
- Uses advanced inverter technology to constantly adjust the output to maximize comfort and minimize energy costs