auraMist AM-MF30-1 30-Inch Commercial Portable Dry Misting Fan
(click to enlarge)
- Eco-Friendly, Features Six Patented Nozzles, and Uses 80 Percent Less Water Than Other Misting Systems!
- Read More...
Unlike traditional misting systems, the auraMist AM-MF30-1 features six patented nozzles which produce a mist so fine, it's literally dry. This dry misting system is fully-adjustable so that you can control the AM-MF30-1 to produce mist that's wet or dry based on your personal preference, application requirements, or climactic conditions. Operation is also a snap: simply fill the on-board reservoir with water to begin enjoying cooling comfort.
Best of all, the AM-MF30-1 is an eco-friendly product and uses up to 80% less water than other misting systems, therefore allowing you to reduce resource consumption and utility expenses. Other great features include an oscillating function, an eight-hour run time on just one tank fill, adjustable heights, and three fan speeds.
- Model: AM-MF30-1
- Product Type: Commercial Misting Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 30.00" x W: 30.00" x H: 72.00"
- Product Weight: 88.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Designed to cool larger areas like warehouses, garages, backyards, and other outdoor recreation areas
- Type: Pedestal , Misting
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 5121 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Watts: 380 watts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Amps: 3.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Product Construction: Steel
- Motor Type: 1/4 horse power
- Water Tank Size: 8 gallon
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Nozzles: 6
- Eco-friendly and energy-efficient
- Excellent for residential, commercial, and industrial applications
- Features six patented misting nozzles and an on-board water reservoir
- Nozzles create a mist with droplets so fine, the mist is literally dry
- Provides personal comfort using the world's most advanced evaporative cooling method
- Reduces the ambient air temperature by as much as 30°F
- Uses up to 80 percent less water than any other misting system
from Stuart, FL
from Anaheim, CA