Hoshizaki AM-50BAE-ADDS 55 Pound Under Counter Ice Maker
- Features Durable Stainless Steel Exterior and Fewer Moving Parts Inside to Maintain Longevity Throughout the Years
- Read More...
The AM-50BAE-ADDS produces up to 55 pounds of ice every 24 hours and stores up to 22 pounds at once. This large amount of ice is ideal for a variety of small commercial applications.
More Ice Per Cycle
This ice maker from Hoshizaki makes 24 pieces of ice with each batch, which is twice the amount of that produced by residential ice machines.
The Hoshizaki AM-50BAE-ADDS optimizes customization with the inclusion of reversible hinges. You can choose whether the unit opens from the right or the left.
Not only does this ice machine rely on a super-efficient air-cooled condenser, but it also uses less energy to make ice compared to its competitors.
You have the option of adding a customized overlay panel (not included) on top of the Hoshizaki AM-50BAE-ADDS under counter ice maker. Match it with its surrounding cabinetry!
- Model: AM-50BAE-ADDS
- Product Type: 55 Pound Under Counter Ice Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.60" x W: 14.70" x H: 31.50"
- Product Weight: 115.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Ice maker ideal for small scale commercial use
- Warranty: , 2 years on parts and labor
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Amps: amps, 3.4 amps
- Frequency: Hz, 60 Hz
- Certifications: NSF , UL , UL , NSF
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 55 pounds
- Ice Making Capacity Per Cycle: .65 pounds
- Ice Shape: Cubed
- Number of Ice Sizes: 1
- Installation: Undercounter
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-134A
- Energy Usage: 9.9 Kwh
- Ambient Water Temperature Range: 45°-100°F
- Operating Water Temperature Range: 45°-90°F
- Water Pressure: 240 PSI
- Condensing Unit: Air Cooled
- Display Type: LED
- Automatic Overflow Protection: No
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 22 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Built-In Filtration System: No
- Features durable stainless steel exterior
- Front in, front out airflow with no necessary side clearance
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
- Height complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Lets you match the surrounding cabinetry
- Maintains longevity with fewer moving parts inside