Hoshizaki AM-50BAE-AD 55 Pound Under Counter Ice Maker
- Q & A
The Hoshizaki AM-50BAE-AD measures less than 32 inches tall. As a result, it complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
You can easily adjust the power settings on the AM-50BAE-AD. The power switch is easily accessible without you having to remove any panels.
Front Airflow Exchange
This ice machine relies on a front in, front out airflow exchange to make installation simpler than ever! No side clearance necessary.
The Hoshizaki AM-50BAE-AD 55 pound under counter ice maker is durable inside and out. It features a stainless steel exterior and relies on fewer moving parts to maintain a longer life.
- Model: AM-50BAE-AD
- Product Type: 55 Pound Under Counter Ice Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.60" x W: 14.80" x H: 31.50"
- Product Weight: 115.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ice maker ideal for small scale commercial use
- Warranty: , 2 years
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Amps: amps, 3.4 amps
- Frequency: Hz, 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL , UL
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 55 pounds
- Ice Making Capacity Per Cycle: .65 pounds
- Ice Shape: Cubed
- Number of Ice Sizes: 1
- Installation: Undercounter
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-134A
- Energy Usage: 9.9 Kwh
- Ambient Water Temperature Range: 45°-100°F
- Operating Water Temperature Range: 45°-95°F
- Water Pressure: 240 PSI
- Condensing Unit: Air Cooled
- Display Type: LED
- Automatic Overflow Protection: No
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 22 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Built-In Filtration System: No
- ADA-compliant height at less than 32" tall
- Airflow exchange system takes place at the front
- Built-in ice storage bin holds 22 pounds of ice
- Comes with swing-style reversible door
- Fewer moving parts for extra durability
- Produces ice quickly - up to 24 cubes per cycle