Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Austin Air Allergy Machine offers four different filters to capture almost all particles in the air!
The Allergy Machine features an advanced military carbon cloth that was once used by the British to defend themselves against chemical warfare!
At its highest speed, the air cleaner only reaches a mere 66 dB!
Easy to Use
The Allergy Machine air purifier by Austin Air makes it easy to change filters - the bottom plate can be easily removed to access the filters.
Please Note:All Austin Air products are excluded from any discount or promotional codes.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AU-AllergyMachine
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.50" x W: 14.50" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 35.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Removes allergens, chemicals, gases, odors, mold, mildew, fungi, germs, viruses, bacteria, and smoke in areas up to 1500 square feet
- Warranty: 5-year manufacturer's warranty that includes parts and labor
- Coverage Area: 1500
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEGA , HEPA , Particle Filter , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 400 CFM
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Smoke
- Watts: watts, 115 watts
- Noise Level: dB, 66 dB
- Housing Material: Steel
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- HEPA Filter: Yes
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 5 years
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 5 years
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Particle Filter: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 3 fan speeds - low, medium and high
- 360-degree air intake
- 400 CFM on high setting
- Covers areas up to 1,500 square feet
- Perforated steel intake housing guarantees years of worry-free use
- Special layer of military carbon cloth for optimal filtration