Airgle AG950 PurePal MultiGas HEPA & Carbon Air Purifier With Remote
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Designed specifically to aid those suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, the Airgle AG950 PurePal MultiGas HEPA & carbon air purifier is the best way to provide pollutant-free air to the home. Keeping the family happy and healthy is a breeze with this product.
Simple To Operate
An air purification system has never been more easy! Along with a remote control, the unit is equipped with an LCD console. Not only does it have 5 different fan speeds, it continuously monitors the air quality and filter life. The filters are easy to replace so you can spend your time enjoying the fresh air.
The Airgle AG950 PurePal MultiGas is a HEPA air purifier that takes it to the next level. Utilizing a special cHEPA filter, this unit will deliver air over 60% cleaner than normal HEPA filters. This filter is created to trap fine particles of dust, pollen and mold that others wouldn't.
Composed of 15 pounds of a premium carbon blend, this room air purifier will stop odors in thier tracks. Not only will it eliminate odor causing particles, it also removes volatile organic compounds from the air.
Nothing ruins a night like a noisy machine. That's why the Airgle AG950 PurePal MultiGas line of air purifiers were manufactured to be both energy efficient and noiseless. Everything from the filters to the motors work efficiently to eliminate noise. The unit is also eqipped with a night mode that dims the light of the LCD panel.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AG950
- UPC: 895099700004
- Product Type: HEPA & Carbon Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.70" x W: 18.00" x H: 25.00"
- Product Weight: 65.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Perfect for purifying areas u pto 510 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 5 year warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 177 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 33-67 dB, 67 db
- Certifications: ETL , AHAM , CARB , ETL
- Housing Material: Metal , Metal
- Number of Fan Speeds: 5 , 5
- Carbon Bed Size: 15 lbs
- HEPA Filter Size: 12-16 months , 20 sq. ft.
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 12-16 months , 12-16 months
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 12-16 months
- HEPA Filter: Yes
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Ionizer: No, No
- UV Sterilization: No, No
- Remote Control: Yes, Yes
- Pollutant Monitoring System: Yes, Yes
- Programmable Timer: Yes, Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes, Yes
- Particle Filter: Yes , Yes
- Pre-Filter: No, No
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No, N/A
- AHAM Certified: Yes, Yes
- CADR Rated: Yes , Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- CADR (Dust): 340 , 340
- CADR (Tobacco Smoke): 329 , 329
- CADR (Pollen): 320 , 320
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes, Yes
- Continuously monitors the air quality to make sure unit is providing the perfect quality of air
- Energy Star qualified to operate with minimal energy costs
- Great coverage for larger homes and areas
- Produces no ozone to protect the family
- Safety features to prevent electrical overloads
- Sealed contruction allows no unpurified air to pass through the unit
- Timer makes turning of the unit easy even when no one's around