Airgle AG850 PurePal Plus HEPA & Carbon Air Purifier With HEPAfast
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Airgle AG850 PurePal Plus HEPA & Carbon Air Purifier features the best in air purification technology. Boasting a three step purification system, this unit is sure to leave everyone feeling happy and healthy. Get the most from this system with it's ultra-quiet motor technology and Energy Star qualified efficiency.
Keep track of this HEPA purifier with the handy LCD control panel. Air quality and filter life can easily be monitored and reset. Along with speed controls, it also allows timers and night modes to be set. Safety features round out the fully adjustable components.
Step one of the Airgle AG850 PurePal Plus' air purification system utilizes a carbon filter designed to capture chemicals, odors, and volatile organic compounds. The filter is made of 3 pounds of special blend carbon to maximize purification.
Better HEPA Filter
Take advantage of the newest advances in HEPA filter technology with the HEPAfast filter. Using a cutting-edge filter, this unit runs quieter and faster than air purifiers with typical HEPA filters. It also traps 6 times the airborne pollutants. Thats 6 times the tobacco smoke, dust mites, pollen, dander, smog, and mold gone from the air.
This unit also features a patent-pending Photocatalyic Oxidation system called the Titanium Pro. This makes it possible for the The Airgle AG850 PurePal Plus home air purifier kill bacteria and viruses.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AG850
- UPC: 885099700002
- Product Type: HEPA & Carbon Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.70" x W: 18.00" x H: 25.00"
- Product Weight: 57.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Ideal for purifying air in large rooms
- Warranty: 5 year warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 194 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 33-86 dB, 68 db
- Certifications: ETL , AHAM , CARB , ETL
- Housing Material: Metal , Metal
- Number of Fan Speeds: 5 , 5
- Carbon Bed Size: 3 lbs
- HEPA Filter Size: 50 sq. ft. , 50 sq. ft.
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 12-16 months , 12-16 months
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 12-16 months
- HEPA Filter: Yes
- Activated Carbon Filter: No
- Ionizer: No, No
- UV Sterilization: Yes, Yes
- Remote Control: Yes, Yes
- Pollutant Monitoring System: Yes, Yes
- Programmable Timer: Yes, Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes, Yes
- Particle Filter: Yes , Yes
- Pre-Filter: No, No
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No, N/A
- AHAM Certified: No, Yes
- CADR Rated: Yes , Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- CADR (Dust): 400 , 400
- CADR (Tobacco Smoke): 438 , 438
- CADR (Pollen): 450 , 450
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes, Yes
- Filtration system produces air nearly 99% free of pollutants
- HEPAfast filter and quiet motor makes this a practically noiseless unit
- Included remote control for easy operation
- Only requires a minimum amound of energy to cut energy consumption cost
- Safety features to keep the home safe as well as healthy
- Titanium Pro is 6.4 times more effective at providing clean air
- Use friendly design uses filters are easy to replace