Airgle AG800 PurePal HEPA & Carbon Air Purifier With HEPAfast Filter
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Remove up to 99% of all airborne pollutants - such as tobacco, pollen, and dust - with the Airgle AG800 PurePal HEPA & carbon air purifier. A healthy home leads to a healthy life, and a healthy home starts with clean air.
Gas & Odor Filter
This air purifier begins it's work with a carbon filter created to remove chemicals, odors, and volatile organic compounds. The filter features 3 pounds of specially blended carbon. It will supply the home with clean, odorless air.
The second stage of the Airgle AG800 PurePal system uses an enhanced HEPAfast filter. Not only will it remove tobacco smoke, dust mites, pollen, dander, smog, and mold, it also designed to produce air 40% cleaner than a normal HEPA air purifier.
Along with state-of-the-art purifying technology, the HEPAfast filter is designed to help facilitate noiseless operation. Air purifiers can be noisy, but with this model's ultra-quiet motor technology no one will even notice it's there!
Easy To Use
The Airgle AG800 PurePal air purification system was specifically manufactured to be a customer friendly option. The unit features a LCD control panel for easy modification. Set speed controls and safety features with the panel or with the handy remote control. Even the filters are easy to replace!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AG800
- UPC: 880099700001
- Product Type: HEPA & Carbon Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.70" x W: 18.00" x H: 25.00"
- Product Weight: 53.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Purifying the air for homes and offices
- Warranty: Five year warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 186 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: db, 33-67 dB
- Certifications: ETL , AHAM , ETL
- Housing Material: Metal , Metal
- Number of Fan Speeds: 5 , 5
- Carbon Bed Size: 3 lbs
- HEPA Filter Size: 50 sq. ft. , 50 sq. ft.
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 12-16 months , 12-16 months
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 12-16 months
- HEPA Filter: Yes
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Ionizer: No, No
- UV Sterilization: No, No
- Remote Control: Yes, Yes
- Pollutant Monitoring System: Yes, Yes
- Programmable Timer: Yes, Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: No, No
- Particle Filter: Yes , Yes
- Pre-Filter: No, No
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No, N/A
- AHAM Certified: Yes, Yes
- CADR Rated: Yes , Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- CADR (Dust): 400 , 400
- CADR (Tobacco Smoke): 450 , 450
- CADR (Pollen): 450 , 450
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes, Yes
- Caputres everything from tobacco smoke to dander
- Energy Star qualified to save on energy consumption
- HEPAfast filter provides 40% cleaner air than normal HEPA filters
- Keep track of the air quality with continuous air quality monitoring
- LCD control panel makes programming easy as possible
- Sealed tech means no air will be able to pass through without purification
- Variable timer can be set for maximum control