Purtest AdTest-2 Arsenic Water Test Kit 2-Pack
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Do you know what's lurking in your drinking water? Make sure you do with this PurTest Arsenic water test kit. The World Health Organization safety standard for arsenic in water is 10 parts per billion, and this accurate test takes just 12 minutes to indicate whether your water falls within the safety zone. Arsenic contamination has been linked to lung and skin cancer as well as death, and it's recommended that private wells should be tested at least once each year. This water kit test includes 2 tests.
The PurTest AdTest-2 Arsenic water testing kit provides accurate results in only 12 minutes. It's also EPA/EPV verified for performance.
Ideal for a Variety of Settings
This water test kit is ideally suited for homeowners, water treatment sales and field technicians.
Easy to Use
Start testing your water by following three simple procedures and comparing the test strip to the included color charge.
The PurTest AdTest-2's results will indicate the total arsenic present in your water, including trivalent arsenic, arsenite and pentavalent arsenic.
- Model: AdTest-2
- Product Type: Arsenic Water Test Kit
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 5.00" x H: 7.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Multi
- Application: Homeowners, water treatment sales, and field technicians
- Tests: Arsenic
- Number of Tests per Package: 2
- Test Time: 12 minutes
- Easy to use - only 3 test procedures
- EPA/ETV verified for performance and accurance
- Ideal for homeowners, water treatment sales and field technicians
- Provides accurate results quickly
- Reports results in only 12 minutes!