ADS-600 NewAir Electric Mini Dehumidifier
- Offers Silent Operation and Superior Moisture Control
- Read More...
THE 32 OZ. CAPACITY NEWAIR AD-600 UTILIZES THERMOELECTRIC TECHNOLOGY TO PROVIDE SILENT OPERATION -- ALSO COMES WITH CARBON FILTER TO TAKE CARE OF ODORS!
Did you know that small areas such as closets and pantries can be conducive to mold and mildew growth due to increased moisture levels? When it comes to controlling humidity in such compact areas, the NewAir ADS-600 mini dehumidifier will not only efficiently whisk moisture away, but it also does so quietly without disturbing your environment.
Unlike noisier, compressor-driven dehumidifiers, the ADS-600 dehumidifier utilizes 3 thermo-electric peltiers to cool the air and condensate the water. This means there are less moving parts which results in near-silent operation. Best suited for small, enclosed spaces, the NewAir ADS-600 can remove up to 32 oz. of water a day in ideal conditions and helps prevent mold and mildew which thrives in humid environments. The large capacity water tank can hold 4.8 pints of water, and the automatic shut-off switch prevents overflows. When the storage tank is full, a red indicator light alerts you to empty the reservoir. Best of all, a built-in ionizer reduces particulates in the air, while an activated carbon filter adsorbs odors and gases.
- Model: ADS-600
- UPC: 689076931908
- Product Type: Mini Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.40" x W: 10.60" x H: 18.40"
- Product Weight: 8.50 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Removes excessive moisture form individual rooms and spaces
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 120 watts
- Dehumidification Capacity: 32 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Thermoelectric
- Water Tank Size: 4.8 pints
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Drainage Options: Manual
- Carrying Handle: No
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: Yes
- Air Purification System Type: Ionizer, Carbon
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Automatic shutoff if tank is full
- Built-in Activated Carbon filter
- Built-in ionizer to discharge negative ions and clean the air
- Built-in TiO2 Filter
- Red Indicator light indicates full tank
- Translucent detachable water tank
Customers Also Viewed
from Gulfport, MS
from Hakalau, HI
from Norfolk, VA
from Wells Boro, PA
from Westminster, CA