Ebac AD850E 95 Pint Wall Mounted Commercial Dehumidifier
- Features a 2 Speed Fan Motor that Adapts to Environmental Conditions for Optimal Performance
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Streamlined Modern Design
The Ebac AD-850E 95 pint commercial dehumidifier features a streamlined modern design that blends in with a variety of decors and environments.
Built-In Electronic Humidistat
The AD850E commercial dehumidifier features an internal humidistat that automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
2 Speed Fan Motor
This dehumidifier features a 2 speed fan motor that adapts to environmental conditions for optimal performance.
Electronic, Temperature Sensitive Defrost
The AD850E features electronic temperature sensitive defrost to allow operation down to 41 degrees F.
- Model: AD850E
- Product Type: 95 Pint Wall Mounted Commercial Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 26.00" x H: 29.50"
- Product Weight: 86.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Whole house dehumidifier, covers areas up to 1700 square feet
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 920 watts
- Amps: 8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 50 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 95 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type: R407C
- Operating Temperature: 41°-95°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Manual
- Carrying Handle: No
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Electronic
- Comes with an internal humidistat that automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation
- Features a streamlined modern design that blends in with a variety of decors and environments
- Great for humidity control in office, apartments, stores, restaurants, bars, salons and museums
- Includes a 2 speed fan motor that adapts to environmental conditions for optimal performance
- Rated at 50 decibels, quiet enough to have in your home but strong enough to combat adverse moisture problems
- The effective answer to excessive humidity