American Comfort ACW0038WE Infrared Fireplace Heater in Espresso
- Electronic Analog Thermostat
- Remote Control Included For Convenience
- Temperature Ranges From 50 - 86 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Read More...
Warm your favorite indoor area to your comfort using the American Comfort ACW0038WE infrared fireplace heater with Espresso finish. This infrared heater is constructed of high quality wood for durability and displays a faux flame to add ambience in any room.
Outputting 5,200 BTUs per hour, the American Comfort ACW0038WE efficiently warms up to 1,000 square feet.
An easy to read LED display clearly shows the setting time and can easily be controlled using the touch buttons.
A remote control is added for convenience to easily control your American Comfort ACW0038WE from across the room.
Nylon casters are built-on the bottom of this infrared heater to help with maneuverability around your home to adjust to your comfort.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: ACW0038WE
- UPC: 855595092165
- Product Type: Infrared Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.20" x W: 13.20" x H: 18.00"
- Product Weight: 18.60 lbs.
- Product Color: Espresso Brown
- Application: Infrared heater to warm spaces
- Type: Infrared Heater
- Warranty: 1 year for unit, 3 years for elements
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 1000 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Noise Level: 46 dB
- Heating Capacity: 5200 BTUs
- Room Size: 1000 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Espresso
- Includes Firebox: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: No
- Flame Intensity Control: No
- Adjust the temperature to adapt to room conditions
- Energy efficient for cost-friendly heat
- Internal fan outputs warm air once your plug it in
- No installation needed, simply plug in
- Nylon casters included for mobility
- Over-heat protection for safety