American Comfort ACW0035WO 5200 BTU Infrared Heater with Digital Thermostat Control
- Offers a Washable Lifetime Pre-Filter and 2 Heat Settings
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Enjoy superior warmth and cleaner air quality when you use the American Comfort ACW0035WO 5200 BTU infrared heater. This unit is easy to use and effective!
Large Coverage Area
The American Comfort ACW0035WO 5200 BTU infrared heater includes 1500 watts of heating power to effectively warm a 800-1000 sq. ft. area. This heater has the power to make you feel comfortable.
Low Noise Level
Set this heater up in any room in the house and it will keep you warm with out making very much noise. Featuring a low noise level of 46dB, this American Comfort infrared heater is a great choice!
This heater includes a scroll fan to provide more airflow and better heat output. This American Comfort infrared heater spreads warmth quickly and evenly around the room.
The American Comfort ACW0035WO 5200 BTU infrared heater includes a LCD display that's easy to read. Changing the settings is easier than ever because this feature is a user-friendly option.
- Model: ACW0035WO
- UPC: 855595091007
- Product Type: 5200 BTU Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.50" x W: 16.50" x H: 15.50"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Oakwood
- Application: Used to heat individual rooms and spaces
- Type: Infrared
- Warranty: 3 years
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Heating Capacity: 5200 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced , Radiant
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Power Cord Length: 8 feet
- Filter: Yes
- LCD Screen: Yes
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Dual heat settings for custom comfort
- Electronic analog thermostat maintains an even room temperature
- Heats large spaces quickly and effectively
- Includes a durable oak finish
- Looks and acts like furniture to flatter indoor decor
- Offers a large coverage area to effectively heat mid-size rooms