American Comfort ACW0035WE 5200 BTU Infrared Heater with Espresso Brown Finish
- Offers A Remote Control for Added Convenience and a 20,000 Hour Lamp Life
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Cozy up to the American Comfort ACW0035WE 5200 BTU infrared heater this season and feel warm and toasty in no time. It's a comfy to get through this winter!
Large Coverage Area
Warm form 800-1000 sq. ft. of space with the the American Comfort ACW0035WE 5200 BTU infrared heater. This heater has the power to warm a mid-size room easily.
Digital Temperature Control
Use the digital thermostat and create the perfect atmosphere. This American Comfort infrared heater provides personalized heating for custom comfort.
Keep this heater in good operating condition. The American Comfort ACW0035WE 5200 BTU infrared heater includes a washable filter for low maintenance use.
Long Lamp Life
Offering a 20,000 hour lamp life, the American Comfort infrared heater keeps you warm for a long time before requiring any maintenance or bulb replacement.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: ACW0035WE
- UPC: 855595091021
- Product Type: 5200 BTU Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.50" x W: 16.50" x H: 15.50"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Espresso Brown
- Application: Used to heat individual rooms and spaces
- Type: Infrared Heater
- Warranty: 3 years
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Coverage Area: 800 square feet
- Amps: 12.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 42 dB
- Heating Capacity: 5200 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced , Radiant
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Filter: Yes
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- 20,000 hour lamp life for hours of low maintenance heating
- 5200 BTUs of heating covers 800 sq. ft.
- Can be used as furniture even as it keeps you warm
- Casters provide room to room mobility
- Heat exchanger boosts heat output
- Wood finish flatters room decor