TPI ACU20-W 20" Industrial Wall Mount Fan With 5600 CFM
- Offers 2 Fan Speeds for Flexibility and a 12 Ft. Power Cord to Reach Nearby Plugs Easily
- Read More...
The TPI ACU20-W 20" industrial wall mount fan is perfect for ventilating an office area, garage, or workshop. This fan cools effectively and provides superior aeration.
Includes a 12 Ft. Power Cord
The TPI ACU20-W 20" industrial wall mount fan offers a 12 ft. power cord that reaches plugs easily. There's no struggle to find a place for this fan.
Offers a High CFM
The TPI ACU20-W 20" industrial wall mount fan includes a high CFM of 5600 and a low CFM of 4100. Providing superior airflow, this feature gets the air moving, effectively cooling the room.
Steel Aluminum Construction
The TPI ACU20-W 20" industrial wall mount fan is well-constructed from aluminum and steel for durability. This fan is built to last, making it not only effective but a great investment too.
Wall Mount Design
The TPI ACU20-W 20" industrial wall mount fan offers a convenient wall-mount design. It's perfect for work environments, cooling effectively and taking up very little space.
- Model: ACU20-W
- Product Type: 20" Industrial Wall Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 44.00" x W: 35.00" x H: 9.00"
- Product Weight: 42.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Used to cool and ventilate commercial and industrial spaces
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1 year
- Air Flow: 5600 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Motor Type: Electric
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Pull Chain
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Includes a wall bracket for easy installation
- Offers 1/6 horsepower motor for efficient aeration
- Offers an enclosed motor for added security
- Pivot head lets you direct the airflow where you want it most
- Swing action arm lets you swing the fan from side to side