Whirlpool ACQ108PV 10,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner
- Q & A
The Whirlpool ACQ108PV 10,000 BTU window air conditioner has a powerful cooling system that is ideal for rooms and areas up to 450 square feet. The unit boasts three fan speeds for versatility and the OmniFlo air direction control for customized cooling!
Ideal for both dry and humid climates, the Whirlpool ACQ108PV 10,000 BTU window air conditioner has a separate dehumidifying option and exhaust control for removing hot, musty indoor air from your home!
The Whirlpool window air conditioner features an automatic cooling mode and automatic restart that powers the unit and restores your previous settings should the air conditioner be compromised.
Keeping your home cool should also include keeping the air clean and so the Whirlpool ACQ108PV 10,000 BTU window air conditioner comes with an easy-access washable air filter for cleaned, cool air!
For the ultimate hands-free cooling experience, the Whirlpool ACQ108PV air conditioner features the trademarked 6th Sense system that eliminates the hassle of adjusting fan speeds. The unit monitors current temperatures and automatically adjusts for you.
- Model: ACQ108PV
- Product Type: 10,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.00" x W: 19.75" x H: 13.75"
- Product Weight: 66.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal window air conditioner provides cool air to bedrooms, offices and apartments
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Type: Window Air Conditioner
- Coverage Area: 450 square feet
- Heater: No
- Cooling Capacity: 10000 BTUs
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 55.2 pints
- EER: 10.8
- Heat Pump: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: No
- Refrigerant Type:
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Display Type: Digital
- Remote Control: Yes
- Adjustable Louvers: Yes
- Adjustable Side Panels: No
- Enjoy the added comfort options with three fan speeds and cooling modes!
- For convenient control a remote is included with magnetic mounting
- Should the power be cut, an automatic restart function returns previous settings to cool
- Uses R-410A refrigerant and is Energy Star rated for an eco-smart design