NewAir AC-14100E-BL Scratch & Dent 14,000 BTU Energy-Saving Portable Air Conditioner
- Cools Up to 525 Sq. Ft. & Features an Automatic Temperature Control Function for Superior Cooling
- Read More...
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Cool, ventilate and dehumidify your living space with the NewAir AC-14100E portable air conditioner! This 14,000 BTU commercial-quality unit works as an air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier in one and covers up to 525 square feet, making it one of the most powerful portable air conditioners we carry. Its earth-friendly design includes eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant as well as an energy-saving programmable timer and thermostat. The NewAir AC-14100E's premium components and compressor deliver high-efficiency cooling for large living spaces such as bedrooms, dens, living rooms and more. Includes window kit and exhaust hose for easy, five-minute set-up.
Cools Large Areas Up to 525 Square Feet
The NewAir AC-14100E is our pick for large areas up to 525 square feet and is easily one of our most powerful portable air conditioners.
This room air conditioner's high-efficiency, commercial-grade components and powerful compressor result in unparalleled cooling.
3 Appliances in 1
The NewAir AC-141000E is like having 3 appliances in 1: it works as an air conditioner, dehumidifier and fan!
Fully Portable with No Permanent Installation
Cool your room without any complicated wiring or ductwork. This portable air conditioner goes where you go and moves from room to room as needed.
Energy-Saving Timer with Auto Temperature Control
The programmable timer saves energy while the automatic temperature control function keeps your room at your specified comfort level.
- Model: AC-14100E-BL
- Product Type: 14,000 BTU Scratch & Dent Portable Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.90" x W: 16.50" x H: 31.10"
- Product Weight: 65.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Cools medium to large areas up 525 square feet without requiring permanent installation
- Type: Portable Air Conditioner
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Coverage Area: 525 square feet
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Heater: No
- Watts: 1417 watts
- Air Flow: 250 CFM
- Amps: 12.7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Cooling Capacity: 14000 BTUs
- Noise Level: Low: 62 Med: 64 High: 66 dB
- Certifications: ETL
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 71.04 pints
- EER: 9.88
- Heat Pump: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24-hour
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Recommended Room Size: 400 - 525 square feet
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool Only
- Hose Type: Single
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Auto-Evaporative System: Yes
- Fan Only Option: Yes
- Adjustable Air Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Air Louvers: No
- Automatic Restart: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: Yes
- Air Purification Method: Carbon , Ionizer
- Display Type: LCD
- Remote Control: Yes
- Exhaust Pipe Length: 59.06 Inches
- Exhaust Pipe Diameter: 5.59 Inches
- Designed for Commercial Use: Yes
- Scratch & dent model
- Easily cools rooms up to 525 square feet - perfect for living rooms, large bedrooms, studio apartments and more
- No permanent installation required - unit sets up and is ready to cool in just minutes with the included window venting kit
- Offers the perfect combination of performance and value
- Our most powerful portable air conditioner
- Self-evaporative system reduces the amount of condensation collected in the unit for extended operation
- Suitable for residential and light commercial use
- Unit automatically adjusts the speed according to your desired set temperature
Customers Also Viewed
from Sicklerville, NJ