NewAir AC-14000H 14,000 R-410A Portable Air Conditioner
(click to enlarge)
- Effectively Cools and Heats Areas Up to 525 Square Feet and Uses Eco-Friendlier Refrigerant
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Relax in cool comfort with the new AC-14000H 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner with built-in heat pump. This AC serious cooling power in one small unit and is our pick for areas up to 525 square feet. The NewAir AC-14000H also features commercial-quality construction and functions as an air conditioner, a space heater, a dehumidifier, and an air circulator all in one, making it perfect for use throughout the year. Use it to keep one room comfortable and chilled in the summer or warm and toasty in the winter - and help yourself save energy and money all year long!
Our Most Powerful Heat Pump Unit
The NewAir AC-14000H is the most powerful heat pump portable air conditioner we carry.
Industry's Best Warranty and Return Policy
The NewAir AC-14000H is protected by the industry's best warranty and return policy. Along with the comprehensive 1-year manufacturer's warranty, this unit ships free both ways and there's no restocking fee if you return the unit.
Commercial Quality Construction
This portable air conditioner offers the perfect combination of power, style and efficiency. It features commercial quality construction and easily cools areas up to 525 square feet.
The brand new NewAir AC-14000E portable air conditioner features a self-evaporative cooling system that reduces the amount of accumulated condensation as well as the number of times you need to empty the water tank.
This powerful unit can function as a portable air conditioner, space heater, fan, or dehumidifier for year round comfort!
Achieves More BTUs
The NewAir AC-14000H R-410A portable air conditioner achieves up to 14,000 BTUs for maximum cooling during the hottest days.
- Model: AC-14000H
- UPC: 705105585666
- Product Type: 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner and Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.72" x W: 14.37" x H: 32.48"
- Product Weight: 70.50 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Ideal for cooling air in rooms and areas up to 525 square feet
- Type: Portable Air Conditioner
- Warranty: 1 year
- Coverage Area: 525 square feet
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Heater: Yes
- Watts: 1420 watts
- Air Flow: 265 CFM
- Amps: 12.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Cooling Capacity: 14000 BTUs
- Noise Level: 51 dB
- Cooling Operating Temperature: 64°-90°F
- Heating Operating Temperature: 45°-77°F
- EER: 12.26
- Heat Pump: Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24hrs
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Recommended Room Size: 400-525
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool/Heat
- Hose Type: Single
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Auto-Evaporative System: Yes
- Fan Only Option: Yes
- Adjustable Air Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Air Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Restart: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: Yes
- Air Purification Method: Ionizer , N/A
- Display Type: LCD
- Remote Control: Yes
- Exhaust Pipe Length: 59 Inches
- Exhaust Pipe Diameter: 5 Inches
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Allows you to cool virtually anyplace, anytime without permanent installation
- Built-in heat pump means this AC doubles as a space heater in the winter
- Commercial-quality construction ensures years of hassle-free use
- Covers up to 525 square feet - great for large bedrooms, studio apartments and living rooms
- Includes easy to install window kit
- Our pick for areas up to 525 square feet
- Self-evaporative technology reduces the amount of condensate collected in the unit's reservoir
- Uses eco-friendlier R-410A refrigerant
- AC-14000H Overview:
from Golden Valley, Az.
from Cleveland, OK
from Lake Ariel, PA
from Catawissa, PA
from Roswell, NM
from Stockton, CA
from Oroville, CA
from Medford, MA
from Atlanta , GA
from Los Angeles, CA
from Indian Land, SC
from Waterbury, CT
from Las Vegas, NV
from The Villages, FL
from Cranston, RI
from Sharpsburg, GA
from Lake Havasu, AZ
from Wayland, MA
from Phoenix, AZ
from Oakland, TN
from Williamson, GA
from Kenova, WV
from Pittsburgh, PA