Avalon Bay AB-Airfryer100B-BL Scratch & Dent Airfryer in Black
- 3.2 Lire Capacity
- Recipe Book & Baking Set Included
- Scratch & Dent Airfryer in Black
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Avalon Bay AB-Airfryer100B-BL Scratch & Dent Airfryer
With the Avalon Bay Air Fryer you can still eat your favorite foods while also leading a healthier lifestyle. Avalon Bay is simply giving you the opportunity to Fry, Bake, Grill or Roast your food for you and your family. Its time you experienced this revolutionary way to cook your food.
Dont Fry Your Food, AirFry Your Food
The way that this AirFryer works is as follows.
- The fan technology removes the fats & oils from the food, by allowing it to drip through the drip basket
- It then AirFrys the food by lifting the oil and making your food airborne by coating it. It does this continuously throughout the cooking process.
The result is, you don't need to use oil. Meaning less waste, less calories and less guilt.
Rapid Air Circulation Technology
The Air Fryer uses a combination of high-speed circulation, which makes the hot air rapidly circulate within the AirFryer. All the ingredients within the non-stick food basket will be heated at once, as the heat will come in through all sides. This guarantees that with the Avalon Bay Air Fryer your food will be cooked evenly due to the optimal heat distribution.
Timer & Safety Feature
With a 30 minute timer you can customize the settings to cook your favorite foods the way you want. This Air Fryer will automatically turn off when your food is cooked, in addition to notifying you with a "Ding" noise. From a safety perspective rest assured that it is safe to do other miscellaneous tasks while also using your AirFryer. Unlike a deep fryer, you do not need to hover over it to ensure it doesn't catch fire. The fully adjustable temperature control allows you to preset the best cooking temperature for your food. The temperature gage is positioned above the timer and it ranges from 200-400°F.
How Would You Like To Cook Your Food
With the Avalon Bay AB-AirFryer100B-BL you have so many choices when it comes to cooking or reheating food for your family. Say good bye to microwaves and choose from:
With a 3.2L mesh metal basket, it helps produce extra crispy results. The frying basket has a quick release allowing you to easily remove the mesh basket. This air fryer is a must have essential if you want to save time, entertain guests or lead a healthier lifestyle.
With an all over simple and compact design, this black AirFryer from Avalon Bay has a stainless steel 304 heating element. With non slip feet, you can be rest assured that it will stay in place and not slip off your bench top. A unique feature on this appliance, is its top handle, which is great for carrying and storing away conveniently. For a quick clean-up this AirFryer does come with some dishwasher safe parts.
If your looking for crispy, easy, tender, delicious and amazing results then you need the Avalon Bay AB-Airfryer100B-BL Scratch & Dent Airfryer. Avalon Bay guarantees great tasting fries without the oil!
- Model: AB-Airfryer100B-BL
- UPC: 863724000073
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Airfryer in Black
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 11.00" x H: 12.75"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Fry, Bake, Grill or Roast your food
- Warranty: 90 days
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 30 Minutes
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Watts: 1400 watts
- Maximum Temperature: 400 Degrees
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Overheat Protection: Yes
- Automatic Shutoff: Yes
- Capacity: 3.2 Liters
- Removable Basket: Yes
- Non Stick Pot: Yes
- Product Type: Mechanical
- Hassle free clean up with dishwasher safe parts
- Mesh metal basket helps provide extra crispy results.
- Rapid Air Circulation Technology which circulates hot air with speed and precision for perfect results
- Recipe Book & Baking Set Included
- Safety Element: 30 minute timer
- Stainless steel 304 heating element
- Temperature control of 200-400°F
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?
- Avalon Bay AB-AirFryer 100 Series:
- What is an Air Fryer & What Does it Do?: