Sunpentown AB-757 Giddyup! Core Exerciser
The AB-757 Giddyup simulates the actions of horseback riding with two motors utilizing two different motions. A LED panel lets you control the speed of each motion and the timer. The AB-757 from Sunpentown if used frequently can build and strengthen your core muscles. A 15 minute workout can be done effortlessly with no exertion from you at all!
The AB-757 utilizes the motion of a horse trotting and galloping to constantly throw you off balance forcing your core muscles to expand and contract giving you the full core workout you need with half the effort!
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AB-757
- UPC: 876840002746
- Product Type: Core Exerciser
- Product Dimensions: L: 30.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 27.00"
- Product Weight: 39.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Blue/Gray
- Application: This equipment simulates the actions of horseback riding with its dual motions: a horizontal 8 motion and an up-and-down motion
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 260 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Control Type: Push Button
- Display Type: LED
- Helps Improve: Builds core strength, improves balance, corrects posture, improves muscle strength (abs, back, thigh, hips, glutei, quadriceps, and hamstrings), increases blood circulation, and increases metabolism
- Additional Features: 3 program modes plus Auto program. User can set the speed (1 to 5) for each motor (horizontal 8 motor and up-and-down motor), giving the user up to 25 speed combinations
- Builds Core Strength
- Corrects Posture
- Improves Balance
- Improves Muscle Strength
- Low Impact and no Exertion