AllerAir A6AS21233110-ss AirMedic Pro 6 Vocarb HEPA Air Purifier
- 3 speeds with 400 CFM
- Medical-grade HEPA filter
- Removes 99.97% of airborne particles
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Vocarb HEPA Air Purifier
The AirMedic Pro 6 Vocarb is part of the 6000 series of air purification systems fro AllerAir. These Pro 6 Vocarb air filters feature an easy to clean pre-filter, a medical grade HEPA filter, and a vocarb-blend carbon filter to remove 99.97 percent of all airborne particles, down to 0.3 microns, and eliminates odors and vapors. There is also a UV light for additional protection against bacteria, airborne pathogens, and vampires.
This air purifier makes a great addition for any large home, office, or hospital. The AirMedic Pro 6 Vocarb sits on top of 4 plastic wheels and has an 8 foot cord length for great portability. It runs on 115 volts or 230 volts depending on how it is used and takes up 1.3 amps. It has a motor with a blower wheel, 400 CFM, and a noise level between 50 and 75 dB. This A6AS21233110-ss model comes in sandstone and is primarily constructed out of metal for lasting durability and reliability.
Multiple Levels of Filtration
The AirMedic Pro 6 Vocarb employs several high quality filters and a UV light throughout different stages of its filtration system to produce the cleanest air possible.
- The reusable, easy to clean pre-filter plays an integral part in the AirMedic filtration system because it separates larger particles in the air to keep the subsequent filters from clogging or being damaged.
- The AirMedic Pro 6 also uses a medical grade HEPA filter to remove 99.97 percent of all airborne particles down to 0.3 microns in size. The HEPA filter is great for ridding the air of allergens and pollutants from the air.
- The vocarb-blend, 24-pound activated carbon filter, which comes in a 2.5 inch depth, is designed to treat volatile organic compounds (VOCs), gases, chemicals, and odors from the air. Certain chemicals in cleaning products, for example, may contain VOCs that are harmful to people who are sick or sensitive to harsh chemicals.
- The UV light also provides additional measures against bacteria and germs as the air passes through the ultraviolet rays.
The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Vocarb includes several attractive features:
- Pre-filter bottom does not require tools
- Surface area of carbon media is 3000 acres
- Surface area of HEPA media is 6416 square inches
- Vocarb carbon blend offers more aggressive removal of hard-to-trap airborne chemicals, gasses, and odors
- CSA and UL listed
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
If you need a heavy-duty air purifier for large homes, businesses, or hospitals, the AirMedic Pro 6 from AllerAir's 6000 series is a great way to sanitize the air in your area.
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: A6AS21233110-ss
- UPC: 727908152470
- Product Type: Hepa Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 23.50"
- Product Weight: 60.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Sandstone
- Application: Commercial air purification
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Coverage Area: 2000
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Pre-Filter , UV
- Air Flow: 400 CFM
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke , VOCs , Dust , Pollen
- Amps: 1.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 50 dB, 50 db
- Certifications: CETL , UL
- Housing Material: Metal , Metal
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3 , 3
- HEPA Filter Size: , 2.5
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 2 months , 2 months
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 2 months
- HEPA Filter: Yes
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Ionizer: No, No
- UV Sterilization: Yes, Yes
- Remote Control: No, No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No, No
- Programmable Timer: No, No
- Filter Life Indicator: No, No
- Pre-Filter: Yes, Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: Yes, Yes
- AHAM Certified: No, No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: Yes
- Suitable for Medical Applications: Yes
- Energy Star Qualified: No, No
- 24 pound activated carbon weight
- 3000 acres surface area of carbon media
- 6416 square inch surface area of HEPA media
- Easy access to filters
- Four 2 in. wheels and 8 in. power cord for portability
- Medical grade HEPA filter
- Multiple number of units per pallet
- Removes 99.97% of airborne particles, VOCs, odors, and vapors
- UV lamp available