AllerAir A5AS21254140-slv AirMedic Pro 5 DS - Silver
- 1,500 sq. feet of coverage
- Specifically designed to remove tobacco smoke
- Tar-trapping pre-filter
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
AllerAir A5AS21254140 AirMedic Pro 5 DS
From AllerAir's popular 5000 series line of air purifiers comes the AirMedic Pro 5 DS smoke air purifier. This powerful and reliable air purifier uses a selection of high quality air filters to provide top notch air filtration, odor elimination, and is specially designed to remove harmful tobacco smoke from the air. With 3 different fan speeds and a 400 CFM, the amount of voltage required varies between 115 volts to a maximum of 230 volts for manageable energy consumption.
The Pro 5 DS uses a micro-HEPA filter to remove 99 percent of all airborne particles down to 0.1 microns; an extended 3 inch deep activated carbon filter to absorb chemicals, gases and foul smells; and an optional ultraviolet light provides additional protection against dangerous bacteria and viruses.
Solid Construction and Portable Design
This A5AS21254140-SLV model air purifier from AllerAir comes in a silver color and has a durable metal body construction to withstand heavy use and constant shuffling around. The four 2-inch wheels attached to the bottom of the unit allows the AirMedic Pro 5 DS to easily be rolled from one location to the next without any physical strain or move the air purifier to another corner of the same room with its 8 foot long power cord.
On the front of the AirMedic Pro 5 DS is a manual knob for controlling the unit. There is no need to fiddle around and learn push buttons or touch screen controls; all you need to do is turn the knob clockwise and select a fan setting to activate the air purifier. This model is designed to accommodate average size rooms with a maximum coverage of 1,500 square feet.
Optimal Air Filtration and Second Hand Smoke Elimination
This smoke air purifier comes with 3 types of filters and an optional UV lamp to provide the very best in air purification. Each of these items play a significant role in removing airborne particles, odors, and dangerous substances in your home or business.
- Pre-Filter - This is the first line of defense in the air filtration process. The pre-filter blocks larger debris and substances from passing through the air purifier and damaging the subsequent filters. The pre-filter on the Pro 5 DS is also highly effective at screening out and trapping tar from cigarette smoke.
- HEPA Filter - The Pro 5 DS uses a micro-HEPA filter for deep air filtration. It traps and removes 99 percent of all airborne particles down to 0.1 microns in size and is very effective in eliminating pollen, pet dander, and dust from the air.
- Activated Carbon Filter - This AirMedic model uses one of AllerAir's 3-inch deep custom activated carbon blends for more effective absorption of chemicals, odors, and tobacco smoke. The surface area of this carbon media is 3,000 acres.
- Ultraviolet Light - This AirMedic model is ready to be equipped with an optional UV light to provide an additional measure to eradicate lingering bacteria, germs, and viruses still present in the air.
With its variable 3 speeds, great filtration, and easy filter access and maintenance, the AirMedic Pro 5 DS is a great air purifier to place in any room where it is difficult to breathe or needs relief from carcinogenic cigarette smoke.
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: A5AS21254140-slv
- UPC: 727908152388
- Product Type: Hepa Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 20.50"
- Product Weight: 55.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Smoke air purifer
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Coverage Area: 1500
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Pre-Filter , UV
- Air Flow: 400 CFM
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke , VOCs , Dust , Pollen
- Amps: 1.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: db, 75 dB
- Certifications: UL , CSA , CETL
- Housing Material: Metal
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 2 months
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: Yes
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 3 speeds
- 3,000 acres of carbon media surface area
- 400 CFM
- 8 foot cord length
- 99% efficient Micro-HEPA filter rated at 0.1 microns
- Four 2" wheels for maneuverability
- Large 3-in. deep activated carbon filter
- Pre-filter effectively traps tar
- UV lamp available