AllerAir A5AS21223110-cop AirMedic Pro 5 Exec - Copper
- 1,500 sq. feet of coverage
- 18 lbs. of activated carbon
- Medical-grade HEPA filter
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
AllerAir A5AS21223110 AirMedic Pro 5 Exec
From AllerAir's popular 5000 series line of air purifiers comes the AirMedic Pro 5 Exec general purpose air purifier. This powerful and reliable air purifier uses a selection of high quality air filters to provide top notch air filtration and odor elimination. With 3 different fan speeds and a 400 CFM, the amount of voltage required varies between 115 volts to a maximum of 230 volts for manageable energy consumption.
The Pro 5 Exec uses a medical grade HEPA filter to remove 99.97 percent of all airborne particles down to 0.3 microns; a standard size 2.5 inch deep activated carbon filter to absorb chemicals, gases and foul smells; and an optional ultraviolet light provides additional protection against dangerous bacteria and viruses.
Solid Construction and Portable Design
This A5AS21223110-COP model air purifier from AllerAir comes in a copper color and has a durable metal body construction to withstand heavy use and constant shuffling around. The four 2-inch wheels attached to the bottom of the unit allows the AirMedic Pro 5 Exec to easily be rolled from one location to the next without any physical strain or move the air purifier to another corner of the same room with its 8 foot long power cord.
On the front of the AirMedic Pro 5 Exec is a manual knob for controlling the unit. There is no need to fiddle around and learn push button or touch screen controls; all you need to do is turn the knob clockwise and select a fan setting to activate the air purifier. This model is designed to accommodate average size rooms with a maximum coverage of 1,500 square feet.
Optimal Air Filtration
This general purpose air purifier comes with 3 types of filters and an optional UV lamp to provide the very best in air purification. Each of these items plays a significant role in removing airborne particles, odors, and dangerous substances in your home or business.
- Pre-Filter - This is the first line of defense in the air filtration process. The pre-filter blocks larger debris and substances from passing through the air purifier and damaging the subsequent filters.
- HEPA Filter - The Pro 5 Exec uses a medical grade filter for heavy duty air filtration. It traps and removes 99.97 percent of all airborne particles down to 0.3 microns in size. It has a 4,778 square inch HEPA media surface area and is very effective in eliminating pollen, pet dander, and dust from the air.
- Activated Carbon Filter - This AirMedic model uses one of AllerAir's 2.5-inch deep custom activated carbon blends for general-purpose use. It has 2,250 acres of carbon media surface area and is ideal for trapping a wide range of airborne chemicals, gasses, and odors.
- Ultraviolet Light - The Pro 5 Exec is ready to be equipped with an optional UV light to provide an additional measure to eradicate lingering bacteria, germs, and viruses still present in the air.
With its variable 3 speeds, great filtration, and easy filter access and maintenance, the AirMedic Pro 5 Exec is a great air purifier for any room in your home or business.
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: A5AS21223110-cop
- UPC: 727908152180
- Product Type: Hepa Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 20.50"
- Product Weight: 48.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Copper
- Application: Medical grade HEPA air purifier
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Coverage Area: 1500
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Pre-Filter , UV
- Air Flow: 400 CFM
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke , VOCs , Dust , Pollen
- Amps: 1.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 75 dB, 75 db
- Certifications: UL , CSA , CETL
- Housing Material: Metal
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 2 months
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: Yes
- Suitable for Medical Applications: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 3 speeds
- 400 CFM
- 8 foot cord length
- Activated carbon filter, 2.5 inch depth
- Easy to clean pre-filter
- Four 2-inch wheels for easy maneuverability
- Medical grade HEPA filter, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles
- UV lamp available