Elektra A1 Mini Verticale Espresso Maker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Dual Purpose Espresso Maker
The Elektra A1 espresso machine extracts quality espresso in coffee mode and provides steaming capability for making cappuccino and latte beverages.
3 Way Solenoid Valve
The A1 espresso maker features a 3 way solenoid valve that allows quick removal of the portafilter after espresso extraction.
Removable Water Reservoir
Simply remove the holding screw attached to the bracket and reservoir to remove the water reservoir.
Easy to Clean
The A1 features copper body panels and a brass dome, base with a clear coat finish that only needs to be wiped with a damp terry cloth.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: A1
- UPC: 617375286276
- Product Type: Mini Verticale Espresso Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 27.00"
- Product Weight: 28.60 lbs.
- Product Color: Copper/Brass
- Application: Allows you to make delicious homemade espresso
- Voltage: 110 volts, 110 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Commercial Use: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 2 liters liters
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: Copper body panels, brass dome top and wooden base
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Portafilter Type: Two spout portafilter
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Extracts quality espresso in coffee mode
- Features a 3 way solenoid valve that allows quick removal of the portafilter after espresso extraction
- Includes a removable drip tray and cover for easy maintenance
- Provides steaming capability for making cappuccino and latte beverages
- Stands 27 inches in height and features power and coffee push buttons on the left hand side
- A beautiful machine that makes espresso as well as it looks