Amba A-2076 Antus 76 Inch Electric Towel Warmer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Amba A-2076 76 inch electric towel warmer delivers quick, even heat to warm towels and bathrobes. It also works as a space heater, keeping you warm while you shower. The A-2076 76 inch electric towel warmer features a newly patented Italian system with no liquid and expert craftsmanship for maximum functionality and visual appeal.
The Amba A-2076 76 inch electric towel warmer features a flexible design that allows vertical or horizontal installation.
Built-in Power Switch
The A-2076 76 inch electric towel warmer has an on and off switch built into the unit for easy operation.
Minimal Power Consumption
This electric towel warmer uses low wattage energy for optimal running efficiency.
Keeps You Safe
The Amba A-2076 Antus meets stringent European child safety standards to keep you safe.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: A-2076
- Product Type: Antus 76 Inch Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.25" x W: 20.00" x H: 76.00"
- Product Weight: 77.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 566 watts
- Amps: 4.9 amps
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Built-in , Free standing
- Usage: Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 44
- Average Temperature Range: 131-167 ° F ° F
- BTUs: 1932
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Installation Information: The rails should be installed by an electrician according to the local electrical code (which may be required to be GFCI)
- Control Type: Switch
- Controls humidity in the bathroom to reduce the occurence of mold and mildew
- Especially designed to keep towels warm and dry with heated towel bars
- Made of solid 304 stainless steel, making it less likely yo rust or flake
- No liquid is inside the rails -- heated by a dry element
- Prevents towels and bathrobes from becoming musty and smelly
- Reduces laundry loads to save water, energy and detergent