Sunpentown WA-9040DE With 9000 BTUs of Cooling Power
(click to enlarge)
- Offers Auto-Evaporative and Power-Interruption Restart Technologies
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
A dual hose system and self-evaporating technologies are featured with the new Sunpentown WA-9040DE portable air conditioner. This 9,000 Btu three-in-one system provides multi-season comfort, and is designed to efficiently cool and dehumidify spaces without permanent installation!
The WA-9040DE A/C effectively improves air circulation in poorly ventilated spaces with its dual hose system. With one hose for air intake and the another for air exhaust, there is no negative pressure created inside the room.
Self-Evaporating Technology: During the cooling process, water is extracted from the air into the unit. Most of this water is recycled and used to refresh the cooling coils, creating improved cooling efficiency without adding energy cost! The moisture is then pushed out with the exhaust air, leaving you a virtually no-drain unit. In extremely humid conditions, if condensation collects faster than the unit can evaporate, the excess water will collect in the built in tank. When the tank is full, the compressor will automatically shut off and the WA9040DE will indicate that drainage is needed.
Auto-Restart Function: This is a great choice for server room cooling, because the Sunpentown WA-9040DE portable air conditioner can be moved wherever supplemental cooling is needed. Whether your standard central air is just not keeping the temperature cool enough for your electronics, or you need cooling at night and over the weekend when air conditioning is not available, this unit can help! The automatic restart function of the WA-9040DE is especially important for server room usage, because that means that it will resume operation as soon as power is restored without manually resetting the controls.
Note: Exhaust hose installation is required for the Sunpentown WA-9040DE portable air conditioner (all standard accessories included). The plastic slider kit forms extend to a maximum length of 6' 9".
- Model: WA-9040DE
- UPC: 876840002449
- Product Type: 9,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.50" x W: 18.00" x H: 33.50"
- Product Weight: 82.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Cools areas up to 250 square feet
- Type: Portable Air Conditioner
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Coverage Area: 250 square feet
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Heater: No
- Watts: 977 watts
- Air Flow: 176 CFM
- Amps: 8.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Cooling Capacity: 9000 BTUs
- Noise Level: 49 dB
- Cooling Operating Temperature: 64-110°F
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 47 pints
- EER: 9.21
- Heat Pump: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24-hour
- Refrigerant Type: R22
- Recommended Room Size: 250
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool Only
- Hose Type: Double
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Auto-Evaporative System: Yes
- Fan Only Option: Yes
- Adjustable Air Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Air Louvers: No
- Automatic Restart: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: Yes
- Air Purification Method: Carbon , N/A
- Display Type: LCD
- Remote Control: Yes
- Window Dimensions: Minimum: 28 1/4" ; Maximum 81"
- Exhaust Pipe Length: 66 Inches
- Exhaust Pipe Diameter: 5.25 Inches
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- Choose when and how long the AC will run with the 24 hour programmable timer or set it to continuous operation
- Great for supplemental server room air conditioning - programmable, auto-evaporative, and restarts after a power outage
- LCD Display on both the remote and the control panel makes monitoring and adjusting the temperature easy
- Portable unit provides air conditioning, heating, fan only, and dehumidify only options for use through several seasons
- Restart IC Technology ensures your A/C will restart when the power resumes after an interruption
- Self-evaporative technology alleviates drainage issues (except in very humid applications)
from Portland, OR
from Anaheim, CA