Indus Tool TT Deluxe Ergonomic Footrest With Easy Dial Control
- Offers 90 Watt Operation and Gentle Radiant Heat - VALUE GROUND SHIPPING
- Read More...
The Indus Tool TT deluxe ergonomic footrest provides thermostatically-controlled heat to feet and legs. You can change between three different positions for your convenience-- use it as a mat, ergonomic footrest, or vertical heat panel.
Easy to Control
The Indus Tool TT deluxe ergonomic footrest has a handy dial that provides easy control. You can use it as a mat, or prop it up to create a heating panel. The 18" x 12" size offers a large surface area for quick and efficient heating.
Use It Anywhere
You can use the Indus Tool TT to eliminate the distraction of cold legs and feet anywhere! Use it at a desk, conference room, lunch room, bathroom, shipping table, ticket or security booth, production line or refrigerated work area.
The 6 foot cord plugs into any 110v outlet, and uses only 90 watts of heat, saving you lots of energy as it warms. The Indus Tool TT deluxe ergonomic footrest uses 1/10th the energy of a space heater-- that's less electricity usage than a light bulb!
Safe to Operate
The Indus Tool TT deluxe ergonomic footrest warms your feet, but is never too hot to the touch. A safety switch prevents overheating, and the radiant heat doesn't give off any harmful pollutants or carbon monoxide.
- Model: TT
- UPC: 706069232610
- Product Type: Deluxe Ergonomic Footrest
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 17.50" x H: 5.00"
- Product Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Improves comfort and work performance by keeping you warm
- Type: Space
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 10 square feet
- Watts: 90 watts
- Amps: 0.8 amps
- Certifications: ETL
- Space Heater Type: Foot Warmer , Low Watt
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Temperature Range: Up to 130 ° F
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Power Indicator Light: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Remote Control: No
- Power Cord Length: 6 feet
- Plug Type: Standard 2-Prong
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Additional Features: Three convenient positions: Flat Heated Floor Mat, Adjustable Heated Footrest or Vertical Heated Panel
- VALUE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Has three different adjustable positions
- Improves comfort and work performance
- Is never too hot to the touch
- It uses less electricity than a light bulb
- There is no harmful carbon monoxide off-gassing
- Warms feet so that the overall room temperature can be lower