Honeywell TL8230A1003 Digital Programmable Line Voltage Thermostat
- Designed For Electric Baseboards, Convectors and Fan Forced Heaters
- Read More...
The Honeywell TL8230A1003 LineVoltPRO digital programmable thermostat features precise comfort control, a sophisticated design and high-end programming features. It is a double pole unit designed for use with electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
Pre-Set Program Schedule
The Honeywell TL8230A1003 digital programmable thermostat allows you to change the schedule to conform to your lifestyle. It features a pre-set 7-day program that can result in up to 15% energy savings if maintained.
Peace of Mind
The TL8230A1003 line voltage thermostat features an on/off switch so that the unit can be turned off at the end of the heating season.
Easy-to-Read Display Screen
An on-demand backlight allows you to read the screen easily in various lighting conditions.
Comfort Just in Time
The programmed temperature is reached by the programmed time with an early start feature.
- Model: TL8230A1003
- UPC: 085267262637
- Product Type: LineVoltPRO Programmable Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 0.75" x W: 2.75" x H: 4.75"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Premier White
- Application: Digital programmable line voltage thermostat for electric baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: Yes
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Display Size: 2.67 inches
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Electrical Ratings: 15 amps max; 3600 watts at 240 VAC, 3120 watts at 208 VAC
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: 7 Day
- Mounting: Vertical
- Automatic Service Reminders: No
- Power Method: Hardwired
- System Switch Positions: On-Off
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 86
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 30 ° C
- Accuracy: +/-1°F
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Maximum Load: 15
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Wireless: No
- Confirm whether the heat is on or off with a symbol on the display screen
- For easy reading, features an on-demand backlight
- Helps you save up to 10 percent on your heating bill with electronic temperature control
- Manufactured by the leading brand in temperature control - Honeywell
- The thermostat can be turned off at the conclusion of the heating season with an on/off switch
- For quiet operation this thermostat has been soundproofed
Customers Also Viewed
from Michigan, USA
from Duluth, MN, USA
from cameron WV
from Somerset, PA
from Palo Alto, CA
from Palo Alto, CA
from Pine Grove, PA
from Wilkes-Barre Twp.
from Redwood Falls, MN
from Burlingame, CA
from Spokane, WA