Honeywell T87N1000 The Round Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Features Classic Styling and a Premier White Hue That Complements Your Decor
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Honeywell T87N1000 non-programmable thermostat saves you money by operating home heating/cooling systems only when needed. It is designed to be used with 24 Vac heating and cooling systems.
The Honeywell T87N1000 non-programmable thermostat features classic styling and a familiar twist-to-set dial.
The T87N1000 mechanical thermostat does not contain mercury because an electronic switch eliminates the need for it.
Easy Viewing and Adjusting
This thermostat makes viewing and adjusting the temperature easy with an enlarged scale and raised designations.
Reliable Temperature Control
The T87N1000 employs precision accuracy to eliminate temperature swings.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: T87N1000
- UPC: 085267263610
- Product Type: Single Stage Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.00" x W: 4.00" x H: 1.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Premier White
- Application: Operates home heating/cooling systems
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 30 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Gas Furnace , Boiler & Oil Fired , Electric Heat & Cooling , Heat Pump
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Terminal Designations: R, Rc, W, Y, G, O, B
- Heat Current: 1.2 amps
- Cool Current: 1.2 amps
- Operating Humidity Range: 90 % RH
- Mounting: Horizontal , Vertical
- Power Method: Battery , Hardwired
- Fan Switch Positions: Auto-On
- System Switch Positions: Heat-Off-Cool
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 90 ° F
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 90
- Accuracy: ±1 F ; ± 0.5 C
- Number of Heating Cycles Per Hour: Adjustable 1, 3, 5, 9
- Number of Cooling Cycles Per Hour: Adjustable 1, 3, 5, 9
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Changeover: Manual
- Wireless: No
- Features classic round styling
- Includes a 5 year warranty
- The design includes raised designations that make seeing and setting the temperature easy
- The enlarged scale makes it easy to set a desired temperature
- There is no need for mercury with the precision electronic switch