Honeywell T4398A1021 Mechanical Non-Programmable Thermostat
(click to enlarge)
- Controls Resistive-Rated Baseboard Electric Heaters
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Honeywell T4398A1021 mechanical non-programmable thermostat provides precise line voltage control of resistive-rated electric heating equipment. It is a high performance electric heat thermostat.
High Temperature Sensitivity With Minimum Droop
The Honeywell T4398A1021 mechanical thermostat provides high-temperature sensitivity with minimum droop using a vapor-filled dual diaphragm sensing element.
Includes Plastic Mounting Base
The T4398A1021 non-programmable thermostat includes a rugged-engineered mounting base that has a captive mounting screw.
For quick installation, this thermostat features color-coded flyleads that are compatible with aluminum wire.
The micro-switch mechanism causes the heating circuit on temperature to fall.
- Model: T4398A1021
- Product Type: Honeywell Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.00" x W: 3.00" x H: 4.50"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal thermostat for monitoring and maitaining your ideal temperature
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 277 volts
- Amps: 22 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: CSA
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Electrical Ratings: Noninductive resistive 22A at 120/208/240 Vac. 19A At 277 Vac
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Heat Current: 22 amps
- Mounting: Vertical
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 80
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 25 ° C
- Accuracy: +/- 2
- Sensor Element: Vapor filled dual diaphragm
- Wireless: No
- Can control fan-forced and baseboard electric heaters
- Comes in a contemporary white style
- Features an altitude compensation function
- The vapor-filled dual diaphragm sensing element provides a high temperature setting with minimum droop
- When the temperature changes, the thermostat is extremely sensitive to it
- Precisely and accurately provides line voltage control of electric heating equipment