PurTest PURPG-8 UV Water Purifier
- 12 month lamp life
- Compatible with all water purification systems
- Utilizes UV light purifying method
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
How many possible contaminants are in your water? Add the PurTest PURPG-8 UV water purifier to your home and enjoy a cleaner, bacteria free water supply.
Kill bacteria, viruses, cysts and pathogens in your water supply! This water purifier utilizes the natural power of UV light to destroy harmful bacteria. It doesn't use any dangerous chemicals, and it effectively sterilizes your water without altering its taste or pH.
This water purification system will meet your needs. Featuring a maximum flow of 8 gallons per minute (GPM) at 30,000 uws/cm2, it's powerful and economical, requiring little maintenance as the UV lamp lasts for up to 12 months.
Durable Design with Flow Diverter
This water purification system includes a durable, polished 304 stainless steel chamber that's easy to clean and a flow diverter to maximize UV exposure and eliminate water hammering. The disinfecting chamber includes a 10 year warranty to ensure product reliability.
This kit is compatible with all other in-home water purifying systems.If you use water treatment systems such as filters, water conditioners or even reverse osmosis, this system is designed to accompany it.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: PURPG-8
- Product Type: UV Water Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.50" x W: 3.50" x H: 21.00"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red/Silver
- Application: Destroys micro-organisms in water supplies
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 10 years on disinfection chamber
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 30 watts
- Amps: .25 amps
- Purification Technology: UV light
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Bacteria
- Maximum Flow: Liters/Hour, 8 Liters/Minute
- Filter Life: 9,000 hours. Should be replaced annually to ensure continuous water treatment.
- Installation Location: Water Piping System (Whole House)
- Includes: LED indicator light alerts you to UV lamp replacement status
- Compatible with all other water treatment equipment
- Easy to maintain - simply clean the sleeve periodically and change the lamp annually
- Indicator alarm reminds you to change the UV lamp
- Low watt design costs only pennies to use
- Removes bacteria from your in-home water supply
- UV purification is free of chemicals