PurTest PURPG-12 Ultraviolet Water Purifier
- Compatible with other filtering systems
- Low watt design costs pennies to operate
- Removes micro-organisms
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Disinfect your in-home water supply! This PurTest PURPG-12 UV water purifier uses a superior purifying technique that effectively controls the presence of harmful impurities.
This water purifier harnesses the natural power of UV light to eliminate harmful bacteria from your water supply. It doesn't use any dangerous chemicals, and it sterilizes your water without altering its taste or pH, and it effectively kills bacteria, viruses, cysts and pathogens in your water supply.
Featuring a maximum flow of 12 gallons per minute (GPM) at 30,000 uws/cm2, this water purification system will meet your needs. It's powerful and economical as it requires little maintenance as the UV lamp lasts for up to 12 months.
Durable Design with Flow Diverter
This water purification system includes a durable, polished 304 stainless steel chamber that's easy to clean and a flow diverter which helps maximize UV exposure and eliminate water hammering. The disinfecting chamber comes with a 10 year warranty to ensure product reliability.
If you have other water treatment systems such as filters, water conditioning, or even reverse osmosis this system works in conjunction with them for the best possible results. This kit is compatible with all other in-home water purifying systems.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: PURPG-12
- Product Type: UV Water Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.50" x W: 3.50" x H: 32.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Red
- Application: Destroys micro-organisms in water supplies
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 10 years on disinfection chamber
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 30 watts
- Amps: .25 amps
- Purification Technology: UV light
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Bacteria
- Maximum Flow: Gallons/Hour, 12 Gallons/Minute
- Filter Life: 9,000 hours. Should be replaced annually to ensure continuous water treatment.
- Installation Location: Water Piping System (Whole House)
- Includes: LED indicator light alerts you to UV light status
- Compatible with all other types of water treatment equipment
- Easy to maintain just periodically clean the sleeve and replace the lamp every year
- Flow diverter maximizes UV exposure and eliminates water hammering
- Provides maximum flow of 12 GPM
- Safely purifies water without utilizing any chemicals
- Treatment does not change the taste, pH, or chemical composition of water
from Doylestown , OH